A spirited and passionate person, Carly Elverd obtained her Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy at the Melbourne CBD.
Treating all short term and long term conditions, Carly specialises in the gut brain connection and
conditions that affect digestion, mood and energy as well as immune and hormonal health.
As a registered member of Naturopaths & Herbalists Association Australia (NHAA) and Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (ASLM) you can be sure you are getting the best care
Leading a happy life is often difficult when you aren’t feeling well. Since happiness is the foundation that health is built on, how do we achieve either without the other.
Based in Melbourne , Carly Elverd offers via online format naturopathic treatments, combining nutritional, herbal and lifestyle medicine along side the latest in evidence based research and functional diagnostic testing. This results based approach to health and wellbeing offers answers and solutions to those who have struggled with their health in the past.
What can Naturopathy treat?
- From the acute to the chronic, for the you today as well as the you of tomorrow
- Stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, insomnia, migraines, adrenal fatigue and headaches
- Irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, stomach pains, reflux, inflammatory bowel disease, stomach ulcers, crohn's, food intolerances and allergies
- Colds and flus (especially recurrent or chronic), sinusitis, hay fever, urinary tract infections, yeast infections
- Weight loss, weight gain, specific nutrient deficiencies, dietary changes such as vegetarian, vegan, sport training, gluten free or dairy free
- Thyroid disorders, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or high triglycerides
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, irregular periods, painful periods, fibroids, fertility, pre conception, pre natal, post natal
- Eczema, acne, itchy skin, psoriasis, rashes, alopecia, arthritis, osteoporosis